View Single Post
Old 01-02-2008, 02:12 PM   #33
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
For me, the Kindle is better than both. It comes down to feature set. The ability to search was a high priority item for me. Both Sony products were unacceptable to me without it. Now if that's not important to you, the Sony has it's own advantages. It's lighter, sleeker and less expensive. "Better" is relative, however there aren't many improvements of the 505 over the 500 that the Kindle doesn't also have.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote