View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 06:12 AM   #69
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
It also works on the Kindle. I have a serious USB cable management issue with all these Readers.
I also have a serious USB cable management issue. Bluetooth would be nice...

Does the Kindle have a "library image"? It is a bit irritating that it works better on the Kindle then on the Cybook :-)

In the working file from Mobipocket there is a small image in the last image record that probably is this library image. But on the Cybook the library image works even if I remove this last image record. So I suspect that it uses the first image as the library image and that the bug might be that the library image cannot be 600x800. So the question is how you point out which record to use as a library image. I looked for a pointer in the MOBI header but did not find anything obvious.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote