View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 09:30 PM   #7
PMrev
Groupie
PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mims View Post
Alex, I have not been shy about voicing my opinions of the disastrous roll out 6 months ago, but you seem to be responding and listening now. I’m going to invest the $9.99. This will make the fourth time I have paid for CC (google, amazon, apple). One more time isn’t going to kill me. But I have enjoyed CC and understand that with the next iOS update or device purchase, my old version may vanish into the ether. Hope that next year the product is good enough for me to happily continue my subscription.
Thank you Mims!

We are working hard over here to get things moving and you'll see more releases at a higher frequency.
PMrev is offline   Reply With Quote