Thread: Quiet times
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2020, 05:28 PM   #7
maddz
Wizard
maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Icarus, iPad Mini 2, Kobo Touch, Google Nexus 7
It's quiet here too although we're not really shut down apart from sports. There's been runs on the shops - I got the last of the bulk buys needed (all stuff we'll use) as I suspect I'll be advised to self-isolate in the coming weeks (my age and my health) or we'll need to give house room to Paul's mother (elderly). The government is threatening to put all over 70s into isolation.

I'm back at work tomorrow after a week off, so I'll see what happens (I suspect I'll be triaging the work plan to see what can be dropped if people are off sick).