View Single Post
Old 03-14-2020, 09:35 PM   #21
Mims
Addict
Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT, iPads,IPhone,Aura H2O,PW3
First impression of new update - not for me. I only downloaded 50 books to see how it looks and works- not wasting time again only to find that it’s not what I need.

Wireless connection quick - transfer quick.
Sorting seemed ok

What bothered me was the layout on my iPad. I liked my shelves and grid view in v1. I could see a whole page of books. When I am looking for a book I don’t want to scroll down one or two per screen. One of the reasons I like my iPad is that I don’t need to use my glasses to read anything but with the fonts used in list view my eyes screamed NO.

Another thing that bothers me is the connect button and settings icon always present at the bottom of the home page taking up space and too easy for me to
accidentally touch. To be fair, I will take another look later and try again to find settings that might let me deal with these issues. I will also see if it will work for me on my phone.

Update: On my iPhone 8 I have the same issue with the fonts. Also tried to connect wirelessly x3 with no success until I typed in IP address and port. Will probably keep on one of my phones - the other one (my go to phone that I grab when running out the door from floods, fires or hurricanes) still has old CC and it still works. This looks like a phone app not an iPad app.

Last edited by Mims; 03-14-2020 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Add update
Mims is offline   Reply With Quote