View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 03:45 AM   #54
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrox View Post
It's great to hear that some device other than PB840 could also run koreader. It will be great if you could also post a screenshot of koreader on Touch Lux so that we may figure out what's wrong. I guess the framebuffer on PB623 may be not a continuous block of memory.

Probably I need to ping @hawhill on this topic.
No, the white lines are quite short, only about a centimeter long. It is hard to capture in a photo, because it's most obvious when a black bar comes up, but that only lasts for about 1 second. So, I tried taking a movie with my camera, and cropping out part of a frame that showed the problem. It's blurry, but hopefully you can see what's going on in the black region. I'm wondering if the same thing isn't happening in the text, as well, making it faint in places. You can see where it says "Page 1 of 1" that the text is missing some "ink".

By the way, I also have to press a button the first time something is opened before it appears on the screen.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	shot0001.jpg
Views:	907
Size:	8.2 KB
ID:	134210  
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote