View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 11:49 PM   #28
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Well, thanks a lot folks....

I'm officially hooked on the Liaden series. I've spent the last three days working my way through the three books mentioned above. Still haven't finished Carpe Diem, but I'll probably finish it tomorrow. Now to decide what to pick up next. Thinking of picking the first two that Xanthe recommended (Local Custom and Scout's Progress) and then work through the rest. Loving the characters, and even enjoying the Romance.
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote