View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 10:43 PM   #20
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
One site I like is http://www.mysteryshows.com/ They have a free section and a members section (a small one time donation to get access) which altogether has some 45000 + Old Time Radio episodes that you can listen to online or download for your own collection. Way better than a lot of what's on TV now days.
Exceptional.

I like to listen to audiobooks as I drive (and there are times when I drive a lot). If you right click on an audio selection you can save it to a folder or the desktop. I then transferred it to my Sansa Clip Plus and it played just fine.

While driving for work I listen to audiobooks (and now these radio stories) thru the radio system. Traffic jams have never been so enjoyable.

And I get paid to do it too!

Last edited by SameOldStory; 05-28-2011 at 10:30 AM.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote