View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 09:43 AM   #18
Sirtel
Guru
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Oasis 1 & 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4691mls View Post
How did you ever manage to read paper books in the days before ebooks became widespread? I'm thinking how long it would take to make a photocopy of the whole book, enlarged or shrunk for text size, then each line cut apart to create more space, etc.
Simple. Paper books were formatted far better. I can't remember a single fiction book with spaces between paragraphs or huge margins/indents. Big line-spacing was rare too. I read mostly paperbacks back then, so tiny font size and faded font color were serious problems, but there was no help for it. There simply weren't any other options. Fortunately now there are.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote