View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 11:30 AM   #6
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I love my Kindle. But your decision to buy an e-reader should be based on what you need it to do. Are you going to be using it for day to day reading? Are you going to be using it to read PDFs? Do you want to check books out of the library?

The Kindle works well for me. I don't check books out of the library and I don't need to read PDFs. I like Amazons bookstore, it is the largest around, and I love Amazons customer service. I like that I can download books anywhere in the Globe.

I don't like touchscreens. Just don't like them so the Sony's were not something I was interested in. I like longer battery life, so the Nook is not something I am interested in.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote