View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 10:48 PM   #2
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
I personally think the lend me feature is crap since you can only do it once per book and only for 14 days... but yes, the Kindle is also going to be getting the feature.
I have used the nook and kindle and I just have a hard time using the touch screen for some reason. It is like my mind starts using the tough screen and then wants to move up and touch the e-ink screen... I also find the nook sluggish and I need to jab at the screen a couple times for it to do anything.
On the plus side you do have the ability to walk into a B&N store and read a book for an hour per day and not have to buy the book. that is something you cannot do with a kindle (or any other e-reader)

The Kindle 3 also has the new pearl e-screen that is better than what the nook has so the contrast is better (in my opinion)

The Kindle 3 is also smaller than the nook but I dont know if that is a issue with you.
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote