View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 06:15 AM   #42
IceHand
Linux User
IceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by igorsk View Post
Here's a tool I wrote a while ago for myself which does not use any of Mobipocket's code. Python implementation is not too fast but gets the job done. Was planning to use it for adding secure mobi support to FBReader once I get around to porting it but I guess the cat is out of bag now...

Right now it only decrypts. I do have an implementation of Mobi Huff decompressor but there's some bug in it which causes wrong output at the end of decompressed text... If anyone is willing to debug it, I'll send the source.

Version 0.1
I would like to help, but I don't think I have the knowledge to do so (I only know some basic C++ and Shell scripts). Maybe you should make a new thread?

Last edited by IceHand; 09-06-2007 at 07:35 AM.
IceHand is offline   Reply With Quote