View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 04:43 PM   #32
Aenea
Zealot
Aenea might easily be mistaken for a TexanAenea might easily be mistaken for a TexanAenea might easily be mistaken for a TexanAenea might easily be mistaken for a TexanAenea might easily be mistaken for a TexanAenea might easily be mistaken for a TexanAenea might easily be mistaken for a TexanAenea might easily be mistaken for a TexanAenea might easily be mistaken for a TexanAenea might easily be mistaken for a TexanAenea might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: iRex iLiad
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Is this being done using iRex's source code for the iLiad MobiPocket reader? If so, do you have their permission to use it in this way - ie, is this a 100% legal conversion tool?
To answer your question: NO, I did not use their source code. I used their compiled code, wrote a couple of utilities in C to change references and other stuff in the class files and used a decompiler. Then I had to change lots of code by hand to get it to recompile again and spent a lot of time analyzing the code so I could use it for my purposes...

In the future I will write something which doesn't need any of their code, in binary or otherwise...

Aenea
Aenea is offline   Reply With Quote