View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 10:32 PM   #12
deleted2
Member Retired
deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
I got this product for my iPad Pro:

Rock Paper Pencil

It adds a removable screen protector and Pencil tips that do a lot to make it feel more natural to write and draw on iPad. I haven't really done much of either since getting it, and Scribe remains my go-to device for handwriting activities. But I do aspire to improving my drawing skills, and plan to use iPad since the apps are so much more capable.

I also use it for sheet music and music training and there's a lot less glare to contend with.
I had a screen protector called Paperlike on my iPad before. It was better. But the Apple Pencil doesn’t feel like a real pencil because of the tip. For drawing, of course the iPad is a great choice. The Samsung Galaxy S tablets too. I prefer the S pen over the Apple Pencil for writing. The Scribe is really just for reading and writing. And it feels really great. You can sketch on it, but I’m no artist when it comes to drawing!

Edit : what do you think of the Rock Paper tip? Better than the Apple one?

Last edited by deleted2; 03-23-2024 at 10:37 PM.
deleted2 is offline   Reply With Quote