View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 10:08 PM   #11
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claude_C View Post
I received my Kindle Scribe. I’m in love. I thought it would be bigger. Same size as my iPad Air. But the feeling to write on the Scribe is so much better than the iPad. No comparaison. I didn’t think I would really read with it, but I think I will like it. I mostly read at night, in my bed, laying on my side. I found a way to put the Scribe a corner on the mattress and holding it with one hand. I wasn’t sure to keep it. Now I’m wondering why I didn’t get one sooner. The firmware added many things to the writing experience. Great device. :
I got this product for my iPad Pro:

Rock Paper Pencil

It adds a removable screen protector and Pencil tips that do a lot to make it feel more natural to write and draw on iPad. I haven't really done much of either since getting it, and Scribe remains my go-to device for handwriting activities. But I do aspire to improving my drawing skills, and plan to use iPad since the apps are so much more capable.

I also use it for sheet music and music training and there's a lot less glare to contend with.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote