View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 11:46 PM   #2
deleted2
Member Retired
deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: N/A
I received my Kindle Scribe. I’m in love. I thought it would be bigger. Same size as my iPad Air. But the feeling to write on the Scribe is so much better than the iPad. No comparaison. I didn’t think I would really read with it, but I think I will like it. I mostly read at night, in my bed, laying on my side. I found a way to put the Scribe a corner on the mattress and holding it with one hand. I wasn’t sure to keep it. Now I’m wondering why I didn’t get one sooner. The firmware added many things to the writing experience. Great device. :

EDIT : I decided to return the Kindle Scribe. I was not going to use it enough to justify the money I spent.

Last edited by deleted2; 04-08-2024 at 01:05 PM.
deleted2 is offline   Reply With Quote