View Single Post
Old 09-04-2017, 11:41 AM   #8
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
This is one of my favourites. I read it a long time ago and though I don't remember everything (though I did watch the newer film of it with Michael Fassbender a few years ago which refreshed my memory) I still remember how much I enjoyed it. I'm not set to read it again anytime soon (nothing against it; I just haven't come to the point of wanting to do re-reads of favourites yet) but when ever I do it will be interesting to see how the adult me views it compared to the teen me, especially as I did think it very gothically romantic and beautifully melancholic then.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote