View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 06:36 PM   #5
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Lightning Source is Ingram Digital (a distributor FW uses). I know Ingram is having a bunch of issues with the 'Agency 5', but IIRC folks have been having the problem you mention for a long time now. There was a huge thread around here where this was being discussed, but I can't remember if any solutions were found.

EDIT: Here's the thread I was thinking of. There are some things there folks got to work...
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45206
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote