View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 10:07 AM   #15
nemiere
nemiere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nemiere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nemiere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nemiere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nemiere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nemiere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nemiere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nemiere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nemiere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nemiere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nemiere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bttrflii View Post
That said, omg thank you so much, nemiere. Your direct focus on MRPI and using only ";log mrpi" got me focused on something other than my KUAL error and let me work around the hurdle I thought I was stuck on with KUAL no longer opening. I was able to get my screen savers working again and my Voyage is no longer a total piece of poop. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
I'm glad my message helps you

Quote:
Originally Posted by bttrflii View Post
Secondly, in case it helps anyone else who comes to this thread, I finally, finally, finally found at least part of a solution my KUAL-doesn't-open problem. Even after upgrading KUAL itself, I still had to stumble across the never-mentioned and hidden-in-plain-sight booklet upgrade bin ninja-riding in the KUAL-v2.7.zip file. Put that little goober in your mrpackages folder, do a ";log mrpi" search, and you should have an open-able KUAL "book" again.
... providing that you have previously updated MRPI package itself. If your MRPI is outdated, ";log mrpi" search seems to work but does nothing than just removing the .bin file.
nemiere is offline   Reply With Quote