View Single Post
Old 02-10-2018, 09:57 AM   #12
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemiere View Post
It seems the same behaviour that I have in my KV. I found my problem, and this simple solution works for me: My MRPI itself was obsolete, so I downloaded MRPI from NiLuJe snapshots, and replaced my Kindle /extensions/MRInstaler folder with the same folder from snapshot version. And KUAL, Python, SS installers now works from ";log mrpi".
Internally, MrPI uses KindleTool.
KindleTool must be able to identify the model of the device and the model the firmware package is built for.

Hence, new models must use the new build(s) of KindleTool.

Which is consistent with our statement "all add-ins must be re-installed after an update by Amazon".
Where to find the most recent build is described in the "release policy" section of the jail break.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote