View Single Post
Old 02-10-2018, 09:27 AM   #11
nemiere
nemiere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nemiere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nemiere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nemiere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nemiere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nemiere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nemiere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nemiere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nemiere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nemiere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nemiere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bttrflii View Post
I'm late to reply to my own thread, but I've been trying quite hard to get it done on my own. I sucked at it, but I really tried.

Like SnowLeopard, I had zero progress with ;log mrpi until I followed his example of installing the nomax jb hotfix. For those who come to this thread needing the same thing and who want specific instructions, scroll down a bit.

Unlike SnowLeopard, however, KUAL didn't magically start opening for me.
It seems the same behaviour that I have in my KV. I found my problem, and this simple solution works for me: My MRPI itself was obsolete, so I downloaded MRPI from NiLuJe snapshots, and replaced my Kindle /extensions/MRInstaler folder with the same folder from snapshot version. And KUAL, Python, SS installers now works from ";log mrpi".
nemiere is offline   Reply With Quote