View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 02:39 PM   #38
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
I was thinking the same thing. Maybe Walmart will nudge them in that direction? Maybe we should start nudging Walmart so they can nudge Kobo.
I personally don't care about Overdrive either way, so I'm not likely to nudge anyone.

But I do know that being able to check books out from the library is important for lots of people. Particularly price-conscious Walmart shoppers? And since Kobo has already shown that they can do it, they would be wise to consider the market these are being sold in and offer it on all devices.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote