View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 02:35 PM   #37
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
I think it would be more likely to see new devices with that ability rather than updated older devices. This is however my opinion.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
That of course is assuming Kobo has a wave of new devices scheduled to roll out when they first appear at Walmart (which I doubt).

My point of offering Overdrive out of the gate is that Kobo's biggest shot at new adopters is when they first appear at the store. If they are smart, they will have Overdrive integration on all their devices from jump street.

I remember when Microsoft announced the Edge browser for Windows 10. It would be fast. It would be sleek. It would support extensions!

When Edge appeared, it was fast and sleek and did not support extensions. The reviews clubbed it for that. They're there now. But people are less likely to go back and try Edge again.

And as Head and Shoulders said: You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Last edited by ZodWallop; 01-26-2018 at 02:40 PM.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote