View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 02:16 PM   #36
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
Competition is good. I don't really know if Walmart is the first company that most online shoppers think about. I have to wonder a bit if they are paying Google to make sure they are near the top of search results rather than Amazon.
I think Walmart has a long way to go to match the slickness of the Amazon's website, but I think they understand how important it is to compete with Amazon and they're committed to getting there. I never liked Walmart much, but I've got a nephew who works there and there was a huge change when the new (now newish) CEO showed up. He immediately hired more employees and raised their pay, instantly raising employee morale. Whether Walmart will continue in this direction, I don't know – stockholders are fickle – but right now they seem to understand how important it is to compete with Amazon (and they still have the resources to do it).
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote