View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 02:12 PM   #35
sakura-panda
Guru
sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2017 10.5" iPad Pro (Kobo, NOOK, Kindle, Google Play Books & Scribd)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcladyz View Post
You are sort of wrong ( I think lol) . Indie book sellers now have their own ebook stores where they get a cut of the ebook purchase price so you can still buy ebooks and support your local indie store. So I was told. I could be wrong. I can not remember where I heard this but I think it was at my local store Rainy Day Books
I use an affiliate link from my local bookstore when I buy from Kobo.
sakura-panda is offline   Reply With Quote