View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 10:28 AM   #123
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabardeyn View Post
Perhaps I'm being cynical, but so far what I've seen of the world is definitely more concerned with monetizing everything in sight then providing their clientele with the best product or service. Convincing clients that a certain minimal acceptable value good or service, for lots of the client's money, is the name of the game.
That's true enough. Some people actually think that an activity that does not earn you more money (or later on, gives you the opportunity to earn more money) is not worth doing.

In my opinion, you're leading a very shallow life that way. You'll end up with a very full wallet, but a very empty brain.

After my level of savings and income reached the amount of "enough to live comfortably and do what I want to do without too much trouble (as long as I don't loose my job)", then there is no use for even *more* money. I'm not a person to suddenly start spending more or live more expensive if I have more money.

Maybe I'm just satisfied more easily than the real capitalists.

Last edited by Katsunami; 09-22-2013 at 10:32 AM.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote