View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 08:50 PM   #834
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
An Android version is something I'm looking into very seriously but will take some time. In the long run, I believe that if it is good for readers then it should be in Marvin. Many people might have a mixture of Android phones and iPads. This is functionality I would want myself. On a similar note, very soon Marvin's OPDS browser will let you download virtually and book type and offer to open it in any *other* app installed on your iPad, be it, say, Goodreader for PDFs, or Kindle for mobi books.