View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 10:54 AM   #15
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Angry Be serious, please..........

This subject isn't being treated with the gravity it deserves, im my opinion.

My 650 is in a cover, and twice last week - and not for the first time, I might add - I found myself turning the ereader over, as of a page..........
[ Bad enough to do that, but to then knock my beer over, onto both my trews and quite a nice rug, only compounded the error...............
Took me a while to get out of that with 'er indoors, I tell you.]

I feel a study into this "phantom book page" syndrome is overdue. There'll be knuckle damage claims soon, to say nothing of dry cleaning bills.

Something ought to be done !
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote