View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 04:59 PM   #10
queentess
Reading is sexy
queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldwalker View Post
I wish they had "First Day of School". That smell always takes me back to an exact time and place -- walking up the stairs to kindergarten, *mumble* years ago. Depressingly, I think it's a combination of paint and dust ... disappointingly mundane ... but it still snaps me back to that one time and place.
And paste/rubber cement, floor varnish, paint, industrial cleaning supplies, and that stuff they sprinkle over vomit.
queentess is offline   Reply With Quote