View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 01:25 PM   #7
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
There's a company that sells "Paperback" as a scent. (they also have things like "Crayon") I linked them a while back. One of these days, I'm going to break down and order a few different ones, just for weirdness value.

I wish they had "First Day of School". That smell always takes me back to an exact time and place -- walking up the stairs to kindergarten, *mumble* years ago. Depressingly, I think it's a combination of paint and dust ... disappointingly mundane ... but it still snaps me back to that one time and place.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote