View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 10:27 AM   #3
pghaworth
Fervent Pleasure Seeker
pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manichean View Post
What you need to know is not so much HTML, but regular expressions. I don't know if you've already read that, but the Calibre manual contains a tutorial that aims to explain them in a non-technical matter.
Thank you. I wondered what a regular expression was. I have since learned that there is nothing regular about it, and it is now as clear as mud.
pghaworth is offline   Reply With Quote