View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 02:56 PM   #29
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandra Edwards View Post
I whole-heartedly agree. I'm sitting here looking at my K3 in it's 'lighted case' and wondering how could anybody not know the difference between the front and the back.
Perhaps it may be more of an issue for those whose Kindle may be picked up by someone not familiar with it - children, perhaps - who may try to force open the cover the wrong way and hence damage the Kindle.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote