View Single Post
Old 12-05-2020, 07:39 AM   #4
james_
Connoisseur
james_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.james_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.james_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.james_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.james_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.james_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.james_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.james_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.james_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.james_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.james_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3,Oasis, YotaPhone 2, Boox Note2, Mi Pad 4+, Kobo Mini & Forma
I got interested in this device and then my enthusiasm was rapidly destroyed when I learned that the eInk portion of the screen is not backlit. That means that you're really stuck with using the device as a windows tablet in a dark location and not a laptop.

The other problem is the lack of integration between the eInk and Windows laptop part, you can't use the eInk sketchpad to control say Autocad... like a Wacom device.

Still, Lenovo are to be commended for the idea.. maybe next time we'll see a better implementation!
james_ is offline   Reply With Quote