View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 04:55 PM   #2
christianbk
Connoisseur
christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: At least one of each brand
I have one of these coming on Friday.

The retail price for it - $999 USD - is a little much in my eyes. I was able to get a like new one for half of that.

This is compelling because of a new update Lenovo pushed. The e-ink screen can now "mirror" what the other screen has.

That is, it can mirror Windows 10. Including apps like your Kindle or Nook apps. Browser. Etc.
christianbk is offline   Reply With Quote