View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 04:38 AM   #4
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
It looks like a missing translation. I just went tried a couple of my devices. With the language set to English, it shows what I posted. Changing to "Nederlands", it shows what you have. Trying the other languages, it looks like only English that has the name. Japanese has something different as well.

Anyone remember if this was correct before? I don't remember any comments about it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote