View Single Post
Old 09-28-2018, 04:25 PM   #10
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by petrovich View Post
Yes, this is my impression too. The part with buttons looks thicker than the opposite one.
Going only by what I can see I think the Oasis design is nicer. The Oasis is thicker on the back, which lets your hand curl around the thick side. The Forma/Shape (and I think Forma is a better name) is angled on the front and it seems like it would be more awkward to hold.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote