View Single Post
Old 08-24-2016, 09:08 AM   #10
dhdurgee
Guru
dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3W, PW4
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhedgehog View Post
Glad it worked. To your question: I think I saw an app somewhere at Google Play, associating the appnames tothe uid. Can't remember how it was called but it must be somewhere.
I found some documentation on this and was able to confirm the information is in the file /data/system/packages.xml on my phone. So I now have the data decoded to the limits of its capture. Some information appears to not be captured, in particular what traffic traversed my OpenVPN tunnel when it was in use. I see usage for the OpenVPN app as an agregate, but the details of which apps were using the tunnel are unavailable.

Dave
dhdurgee is offline   Reply With Quote