View Single Post
Old 08-23-2016, 04:38 PM   #8
dhdurgee
Guru
dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3W, PW4
I was able to retrieve the data of interest with the adb sysdump netstats with a few additional options and isolate the usage over the SSIDs of interest. The only issue I have at this point is in interpreting the uids associated with the data. Are uid=-1 and uid=-4 some sort of "special" accounts? How do I get the apps associated with other uids, such as 10004 and 10011 which are the other big users in the time period of interest?

Dave
dhdurgee is offline   Reply With Quote