View Single Post
Old 08-19-2016, 05:15 PM   #2
dhdurgee
Guru
dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3W, PW4
I did a little more searching and from what I can tell the data I am looking for is stored on my phone in /data/system/netstats/ and I downloaded the files in the directory to my laptop. The files are named dev.<startepoch>-<endepoch>, uid.<startepoch>-<endepoch>, uid_tag.<startepoch>-<endepoch> and xt.<startepoch>-<endepoch> respectively with the latest lacking the <endepoch> and are binary files of some sort. How can I work with these files to retrieve the data I am looking for.

Dave
dhdurgee is offline   Reply With Quote