View Single Post
Old 07-25-2016, 10:08 AM   #53
mathil
Evangelist
mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O/Glo HD/Libra 2, Kindle PW3/PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
I also use Windows 10 (64-bit) and have not experienced this problem. Here are some suggestions for tracking down the cause of this.

Check that the Previewer functions correctly and converts and displays the Frankenstein book without error when used by itself. If not then try uninstall/reinstall or contact Amazon for further suggestions.

If the Previewer works properly by itself try the command line interface (documented in the first post of this thread) to convert the last book successfully converted by the Previewer:
calibre-debug -r "KFX Output" -- Frankenstein.last
If this fails posting a copy of the output would be useful in diagnosing the problem.
Thank you The Previewer successfully converted the Frankenstein book, and after that the command line conversion was successful as well, so I'll keep using this method from now on. At this point, I imagine the problem might be in my calibre installation or in the version of the Runtime Library I have installed right now on my computer.
mathil is online now   Reply With Quote