View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 07:36 AM   #356
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Being able to read small stuff comes with being myopic (-10 here...) If a font has the right shape and thickness, I can read it on basically any size. For example, I can read laserprinted Veranda and Modern Latin down to point 5, when not using my glasses.

While it does look ridiculous to hold a book about 12cm from your eyes, I actually prefer to hold it close and read extremely small fonts (if need be), than to hold it at 30cm and reading bigger fonts using my reading / computer glasses. The latter is much more tiring.

But, sitting 12cm from a 24 inch computer monitor in the office would be ridiculousness of epic proportions.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote