View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 03:27 AM   #15
Marseille
Guru
Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
For the most part, I met my writing goals, quantity and quality. I even made some progress improving my writing, smoothing some rough areas. On the periphery, though, outside of things that are strictly 'writing' (like submissions), I failed miserably.

Part of it is a propensity to plan and overthink that can become all-consuming at the cost of progress. I'll a little more balance between planning and action this year. I have no problem leaving bad projects behind, and I've had plenty, but this year I really don't want to leave good projects forever gathering dust.

Good luck this year kenny. I admire your pluck and I hope find what you're after.
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote