View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 01:28 PM   #11
Ninjalawyer
Guru
Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nexus 7 (2013)
I have absolutely not met any of my (modest) writing goals for this year. I'm really going to try for 2013 though. My biggest problem is just overcoming the initial resistance to sitting down to write.

Kennyc: Congrats on having the courage to jump so fully into writing, I'm a little envious. There was a period for me when I was seriously thinking of doing that but ended up getting cold feet and just switching to a less awful job.
Ninjalawyer is offline   Reply With Quote