View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 12:05 PM   #9
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
134 I may have 20

My saved searches provide the basic ground work (as filters) for regular searches.
ex. the 7 daysago used as a filter,
now I can use #edited:false (my field to a date I fine-tune my way edit) in the search bar. Presto only books in the last 7 days that need my gentle touch
I don't need every search stored, just the tricky/complex parts that I mess up the first times

I do not use filters too often. I use my saved searches for editing and statistical type data. Several of them are not used on a regular basis, but I have about 27 that I use daily if not weekly.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote