View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 01:39 AM   #3
Razi
Zealot
Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba E740, Cassiopeia, iLiad, iPad, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
Sony installed spying software on their customers' computers to monitor the use of its music, those horrible memory sticks that change shape every so often in order to keep the prices up, the obsession with 'proprietary' applications, the list goes on. I never ever buy anything made by Sony, EVER. A horrible disgusting bunch of little greedy bastards. I buy Nintendo, Nokia, Bosch etc just to hurt Sony, they will never get my money. Less than half a million dollars is peanuts for Sony, they should have been sued for more.
Razi is offline   Reply With Quote