View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 07:57 AM   #6
kcmay
Addict
kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2
I sent such a query letter to Piers Anthony when my first book (TKL) was about to come out. He said he couldn't read it at that time, but if I were to ping him in December, he might be able to. So I did. And he said yes! He read it and had some constructive feedback for me. Then he wrote a few sentences for me to use or not. He even posted about it on his blog. How cool is that, right?
kcmay is offline   Reply With Quote