View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 02:04 PM   #57
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
(don't do that often) Just tired it in chrome and IE, you are correct.. Chrome has a much nicer presentation plus the hover action. That stuff isn't happening in IE. Hmm... same presentation in firefox 3.5.

Is this new? As I said... I don't image search much if at all.

BOb
It is new today, and much nicer and with fewer keystrokes required when going in search of and fetching an image.

I checked and it is also available on my IE8 and FF V3.6.7, albeit slower.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote