View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 12:13 PM   #4
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
Thanks, I had Auto-bookmark activated, but I don't close with the X. I'll start using that and see how it goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyTX View Post
Give this a try; it works on my iPad Mini-4:

In "General Settings" activate "Auto-bookmark on close".

When you are done with your reading session, tap the screen and use the "Red X" to get to Marvin's main screen. Then exit Marvin as you normally do.

This procedure consistently returns me to the correct page the next time I use Marvin. The Auto-bookmark is blue, not red.

If I don't "Red X" out of Marvin, I sometimes get the same problem you mentioned and am off a couple of pages. Don't know why this happens, but I live with it and use the Red-X work-around.
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote