View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 06:51 PM   #1701
droopy
Fanatic
droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Anybody else hold their Kobo with your right hand?

I do. Unfortunately, whenever my Kobo awakes (or powers on), the screen display is momentarily upside down (as though you were holding it in your left hand.) It takes 3 seconds before it flips right side up.
This happens every time.

Wish we could configure our Kobo to start/resume with "right-handed orientation". Or it would start with the correct orientation, but, crazily enough, would flip upside down before switching back right side up!!!

Let me know if you also have this issue.
droopy is offline   Reply With Quote