View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 12:38 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigike View Post
Now i've read a bunch of threads saying that all you have to do is go into the My digital editions folder. Grab the epub and transfer it to the reader... But my psp doesn't register in the send to device tab...

Since i can't get python to install on my computer, and i'm offshore right now it would be nice to see if there was a app out there that would either transfer to the PSP or someway to turn it in to a PDB, that is my favorite way to view on the PSP.
Does your PSP show as a USB drive? If so, use the save to disk option to transfer books to your PSP.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote